£££ paid for mil-spec electronic component spares, anything from a single pallet to warehouse clearance.
- Particularly interested in Rapier missile launchers, Blindfire Radars, associated generators, test equipment, spare parts & technical documentation.
- These parts can be working or non-working, listed or unlisted, and no guarantees are needed.
- All conditions, quantities & locations (in the UK) considered.
- Anything from electronics & hydraulics to mudguards & covers!
- Also interested in:
1) radar decommissioning or removal (licences A.O.R.)
2) all radar spares esp'y Plessey / Marconi (AR320, AR325, AR327, DN181, Type 101, S711, S723, S743D etc), Watchman
3) Scimitar V radios & spares.
4) any equipment, spares or technical documentation from Marconi / Decca / Plessey / Thales / Racal / MBDA equipment
We will arrange all shipping & transport.
This MILWEB WEBVERT costs
just £25 and is displayed for 2 months. WEBVERTS are open to
trade and private advertisers from around the world.
Your own page with up to 12 pictures will make your advert stand out from the crowd. With over 50,000 visits a week, it really pays to advertise on MILWEB.