skip to content

Milweb Classified Advert Reply System

You are responding to this classified advert:
Bookings taken for H licences

If you own a Tank or tracked military vehicle you need an H licence to drive it on the public highway or show ground. It’s now illegal to take your test in a military vehicle, the main reason being; military vehicles were designed to have a driver and commander and the civilian test has to be done by just a driver. Our huge tracked tractor makes the DSA examiner's happy too. £1,200 +vat two day course..

Send Your Response to the Advertiser

back to top