and Milweb Ltd, the owner and provider of this Website. Milweb
Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit
to Milweb Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where
applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website
when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use
certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by
this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Milweb Ltd, or us Milweb Ltd, a company incorporated in England
and Wales with registered number 05275994 whose registered office
is at PO Box 234, Hythe, Kent, Ct21 6WY;
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications
(EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and
Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations
User or you any third party that accesses the
Website and is not either (i) employed by Milweb Ltd and acting
in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant
or otherwise providing services to Milweb Ltd and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using,
http://www.milweb.net, and any sub-domains of this site unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices
are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government
entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification
or amendment of it;
f. the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to
any websites that can be accessed from this Website including,
but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal
Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. Operating system (automatically collected);
f. Details of any advertisments submitted to Milweb and any email
responses to adverts recieved;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Milweb Ltd is
the "data controller".
6. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary
to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the
purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject
to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy,
your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the
principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on
security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time
to time in order to provide you with the best possible service
and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may
be used by us for the following reasons:
a. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be
of interest to you;
b. E Mail or telephone contact about your advertising.;
Third party websites and services
10. Milweb Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of
other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for
the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do
not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of
Links to other websites
11. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other
websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible
extend to your use of such websites. You are advised to read the
Changes of business ownership and control
12. Milweb Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business
and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of
all or part of Milweb Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where
it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be
transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling
to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our
business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of
ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given
options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. administration of your advetisements.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website,
you may be required to submit certain Data.
more information see the clause below (Cookies).
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal
Data held by Milweb Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of
a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
21. Data security is of great importance to Milweb Ltd and to
protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected
via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website,
you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data.
However, transmission of information over the internet is not
entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure
the security of your Data transmitted to the Website. In the event
of a data breach, we will inform you and any approriate authorities.
24. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your
using the Website. Milweb Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies
and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and
respected at all times.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with
current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will
be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set
those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies,
you are enabling Milweb Ltd to provide a better experience and
service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing
of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function
fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
28. Type of Cookie Purpose - Functionality cookies - These are
used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables
us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember
your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet
browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but
this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help
menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you
may lose any information that enables you to access the Website
more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser
is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided
by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about
adjusting your privacy settings.
32. You may not transfer any of your rights under this privacy
policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this
33. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision
illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will,
to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity
will not be affected.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party
in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that,
or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according
to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the
Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
English and Welsh courts.
as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required
by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website
on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Milweb
Ltd by email at email@example.com.
1st October 2019